Latest Forza 5 update overhauls DLC car system

http://www.totalxbox.com/74117/latest-forza-5-update-overhauls-dlc-car-system/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can get a lot more cars now without using in-game credits :-)

I see also there's talk of some "Free" DLC coming in early April and a big announcement that Turn 10 say will "please" the fans ( also coming in April )

I still love this game today as much as I did when I first played it so any extra's is just icing on the already "very nice" cake!

I do love the game but I'm definitely in anticipation of Turn 10 'pleasing' me. I've not touched it since Titanfall came out but a few new tracks and some free cars will definitely get a hook back in my mouth.

i wouldnt mind some endurance races or rally or even day and night lol

This is real good news!  I hope the April news is the return of the Nurburgring....now that would be awesome.  

Nurburgring is something I really want to drive. It will be very interesting to see some of the times the skilled drivers manage with the P1. Can't see any BIG new features like rally or day/night cycle being added to FM5 though. That's the kind of "revolutionary" thing that you could sell a whole new game on.

On what i will be able to spend my in game credit,if they gives DLCs cars for free...They already reduced the price on some cars....Arf! I got a something like 17.000.000 of useless credits....

Can't wait for next week announcement.

I thought cars were automatically added if you purchased via DLC....kind of makes me glad I never bought any DLC for the game. I can't believe it's just now being fixed.

My fingers are crossed for Nurburgring - that's my favorite racetrack in the entire series! I would also like to see the auction house make a return - I think we've all been waiting for that long enough.

DLC cars are only available in Quick Race to start with. If you want them for your career garage you will need to buy them with your game credits.

Slightly off topic ...

I've had it happen before with Forza 5 but recently once loading the game up I've had "Synching with Cloud" occurring more, anyone else notice this?

Thanks.