Last Titan Standing, that Mechassault feeling!

Last Titan Standing is by far my favorite game type.  Reminds me so much of Mechassault, which is one of my favorites way back when.   

So while I wait patiently for MS to someday come to their senses and do a Mechassault game on XBone, I'm scratching my mech itch with Last Titan stanfing and loving it. 

Would like to see other Titan focused game modes as well.   Maybe a mode that has Titans scattered randomly around the map and you have to find them to use them.   How about a squad vs squad match of Titans with 4 teams of 3.

Any other ideas out there? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I think Last Titan Standing would benefit from larger map sizes personally.

---

Hello "PlayerXXX"  :)

---

Thank you so much for making this post, I had forgotten about this game & I am going to play it this weekend when I dig out my Original Xbox from my closet.  You're awesome  :)

---

"Mechassault 2: Lonewolf" was released for the Original Xbox on 2004 from Microsoft Studios, Fasa Studios, and Day 1 Studios.  The pilot can either use a Mech, Tank, VTOLS, and Battle Armor (War Machine type human size power suit).  I still have the "Limited Edition" that is in perfect condition, I love this game  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

---  

Only things these mechs are missing are booster jets but clearly that wasn't added for balance purposes.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Chemist,  I agree 100%...  Many of the maps feel way too small for a bunch of Titans running around.

Lei Fang, loved that game and the original.   It's been 10 frickin years...  C'mon MS give us a new Mech Assault  already!

Lol..  I think jump Jets would be awesome but I can see the balance and level design issues with it for sure.   Would love to see more Titan designs though.   Maybe a stealth/radar jamming Titan that has little firepower but plays a mostly support role.   Maybe a repair Titan that can fix up damaged Titans.   Or maybe you can accomplish the same thing with new load out options?   That would be cool..  Hope they are considering for DLC later.

---

Hello "PlayerXXX"  :)

---

I am so happy right now because "Mechassault 2: LoneWolf" works perfectly on the Xbox 360 (after installing a 5MB update).  It looks great (they must have sneaked in a "smoothness" filter in the update) and runs great.  Thank you again for making this post, you're awesome  :)

---

On a side note, I did find it weird that the game disconnects you from Xbox Live, weird...

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

I think a Titan Attrition would be kind of cool although the score limit would have to be relatively low to avoid 30 minute + games. All those missiles flying left, right and centre would be absolute insanity which, for me, is what Titanfall is all about.