last boss on insane

please help, im at my wits end i cant complete the last boss on gears 3 on insain. i always die in the same place if anyone would like to help me on arcade i have infinity ammo and super reload mutators please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just got it done solo yesterday and it's a rough one for sure! Try posting up behind the lift you rode up on to get there. The guards will mostly ignore you so you can focus on the Queen. Hitting your actives is very important as well as spotting her so your team mates shoot her also. Just keep at it, I spent about 3 1/2 hours trying but I'm an old guy. ;)

cheers.

tryed that but when i need to reload the hammer of dawn i get nailed everytime

90%+ of my deaths were from doing the same! Zigzag roadie run with fingers crosses while saying a little prayer! And, if you make it there, go for the furthest one away as you will need to reload it twice. This made the second reload easier for me. Good luck!

cheers.

You need 4 people, then its easy.

Doing it solo is easy, not with 4 people.

solo or co-op(2 people) is best 4 players is way to hard.

just make sure u clear out locust before running for the Hammer ammo it's not like the bug will get up and fly away if u wait too long.

My group is having a hard enough time of this on hardcore, I'd hate to see it on insane!

When me and my 3 friend did this it took us several attempts. We took a break and did it later the next day and got it on our 3rd try. It is pretty difficult with 4 live players since if you do it solo the bots will take care of distracting the Palace Guards I was told.

I'm pretty sure that we got lucky on our final run though because the Palace Guards spawned on the opposite side of where we were with the Queen and Tempest.

It took me probably close to 100 tries to do it. I think there is some kind of difficulty buffer built in in case this happens. Eventually, for some reason, the shriekers and Therons didn't spawn at all and it was easy (obviously).  So keep at it.

Doing it with 4 people did seem much harder than doing it by myself. It really does help to "spot" enemies. With 4 people we did not have much of a problem with the guards it was more of getting her killed before she broke into the tower. I am willing to help any one out. Just add me and send a message saying what you need help with