Larger Battles

Why are most game modes limited to 12 people? I only play ground war since there is an extra 6 people playing. When a game is 6 on 6, there is always a person on each team dropping in and out and 1-2 people sniping or hiding in a bush or spinning in circles, basically not playing. A lot of games end up 3-3 or 4-4 by the end. CoD 3 allowed 24 players in a match. That game came out 4 years ago. Has the technology somehow regressed - i doubt it!

Anyone else want larger battles?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like CoD the way it is in this respect.  Might I suggest BFBC2 or Homefront.  I know Homefront has 32 players in some game modes.

Play battlefield.

Battlefield has 24 players and Homefront has 32 players(if you can look past the Homefront graphics), I suggest both.

To many people would boost I guess. 6 versus 6 limits that ability.

the maps arent made for those types of matches I guess.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]

Play Homefront. Even the demo is addicting.

i just want hardcore ground war, i would be soo happy with some new hardcore game modes.

The technology hasnt "degressed" (sp?), but has gotten WAY better and so much is included on a disc, that the CONSOLE is  maxed out and is pushing the threshold of its limitations, especially on CODs and 60fps games. Why did the Xbox console come with so little RAM?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[/quote]