Lancer vs Hammerburst vs Retro Lancer

Which weapon out of the 3 do you like the most, and why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lancer because of its high rate of fire, range, accuracy, and chainsaw attachment.

I like the Lancer, too...  I always run out of ammo for it first. Then, Hammerburst. Retro Lancer is my LEAST favorite.

Retro is probably my most least used. I don't see the point in carrying two short range weapons. It has horrible recoil even when you try and fire it single shot to short bursts.

The Hammerburst.  I can down people with it quicker compared to the lancer and it has better range than both lancers.  However, the Retro Lancer can keep most Gnasher users at bay.  I like the Retro about as much as the Hammerburst.  Both have there place.  I recommend the Lancer for beginner users since it's easy to tame while firing.  The other two take more skill to use and have power and/or range benefits.    

Hammerburst as i can down people on the other side of the map and beat shotgunners up close with my quick trigger finger and active reloads..................and regarding the retro comment being the least used ? really all i see if the sawn off and retro combo its the hammer i never see

Depends on what game type in playing. Horde I prefer the lancer. Close quarters versus matching im all about the retro and I love the hammerburst. It's a really well rounded gun.

Hammerburst for me if i had to use a range weapon. Just use other ones so i can get the kill with them get the medal and excution stuff with them.

Hammerburst, in horde mode, the grubs drop them all over the place.  Free Ammo!

Retro lancer has to be my most used weapon as most of the combat, in multiplayer at least, falls within close to medium range. Excellent for taking down shotty rushers, but had to really practice controlling my shots for medium range fighting. Especially for players that wall bounce or roll around alot during fights.

And hey, the bayonet is always a good idea, feels more invigorating to use than the chainsaw IMO. (>:D)

i like the retro but i cant use it in horde gotta get the trigger pulls right ... the hammerburst is pretty cool tho was usin that last night