Lamest dashboard I've seen yet

Playing wager match, ante up.

10 COD points are at risk.

The host dashboards because he/she went out of the money.

Over 10 COD points... man.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hahahaha.... maybe they think the k/d actually counts towards  their mp stats?

That is the absolute worst. It makes me sad that people can't just accept a loss. And is it just me, or is it just plain weird that the person or group getting beat often has host? Shouldn't having host give you a slight advantage in terms of hit detection and what not?

Online gaming has gone downhill since it went mainstream. I remember back in my PC days, when a game was finished the text box (no voice lolol) would be flooded with GGs (good game) now games are mostly flooded with high pitched kids screaming they have massive dongs and have banged several peoples moms :D

well may be their internet went out due to hurricane force winds

You are definitely right actually and if you play games that kids likely won't play you still get those good game kind of messages....I played Madden 11 for awhile and I would receive messages at the end saying "GG No Re." haha

[quote user="Bazinga79"]

And is it just me, or is it just plain weird that the person or group getting beat often has host?

[/quote]No, not at all. You just don't notice it otherwise.

[quote user="Malaki UK"]

Online gaming has gone downhill since it went mainstream. I remember back in my PC days, when a game was finished the text box (no voice lolol) would be flooded with GGs (good game) now games are mostly flooded with high pitched kids screaming they have massive dongs and have banged several peoples moms :D

[/quote]

Believe it or not, it's still mostly like that. Of course you have an occasional sore loser or two, but having a good clan that runs a server allows for great games. When we have a d-bag or sore loser in the server, we just kick them because no one wants them there. After a while you build up a strong, large, and, good group of people who support you and your clan's server.

Yer, with PCs you have that ability. I was referring to console gaming, and now that most onle games are done through matchmaking we should be given a "vote to boot" option!

I wish that there was a delay on when you can get back online after a dashboard. Maybe like 5-10 minutes. not including boot time.