LAME..

...so, Battlefield Hardline is coming...and it's going to focus on "smaller scale" action...really?.....and it's "cops & robbers" not military....well, looks like the BF franchise just decided to flush itself down the toilet....looks like BF4 is going to be the last "battlefield" experience we get for awhile ....because the new and improved Battlefield game just got lobotomized ...aka more like COD.....smaller maps, smaller player count, and fewer if any vehicles......yup....COD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, I'm not thrilled by this news either.

man...we already got Rainbow 6 and COD....why they have to make BF like them?....I like BF for it's epic warfare ..not puny little lobbies ans maps

EA kills a another franchise.

Ya know, I sure wish they would port a next gen console version of ARMA 3.

Its not gonna be made by dice either, this bf is gonna be the laughing stock of new releases and its gonna tank like homefront

One thing is for sure star wars has alot more fans than bf will ever get, if dice screwes this up theyre thru, and maybe ea goes back to crappy sports games only

if DICE screws up Star Wars Battlefront 3....they shall forever be known as Jar Jar Dice

Visceral might be following KAOS into extinction .....they're the ones developing Battlefield Hardline....and they want to completely get rid of what made Battlefield games....well Battlefield which is exactly what KAOS did to long time loyal fans of FFOW with Homefront

Disappointing...bf4 is still broken (don't tell me it's not because it's still bugged to hell) and they announce another bf game in the span of what, 7 months?

Well all know what happened when CoD was outsourced to ensure yearly releases.  Not happy with this news at all, especially Cops/Robbers - Battlefield IS military.

Got a few years out of most Battlefields, hopefully they get the netcode fixed... and i'll stick with BF4 until Battlefront.