Laid Back Reach Players not Mean to Females

Just what the subject says people. I'm looking for Halo Reach players who are not total [Removed] to females. I have had this game for a while but don't get to play with many parties because usually they are filled with retarded little boys who like to run there holsters constantly. Don't get me wrong, I like to cut up and have a good time, but not when it's constantly at my expense or the other females in the room. So, all males AND females that are looking for someone to game with, are not dumber than a fence post, and don't mind playing with a female that isn't a gaming gawd, hit me up. Add me in-game and let me know you are replying to this post so I know you're not just another d-bag lol. I can also be reached via my online profile at [Removed]. My screen name is: xKx3xNxDxRxAx on there.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm pretty sure that this post is going to get deleted. So, bye.

LOL well its worth a shot. anyways, i'll send you a friend request.

now that i've seen your profile, ya i'm going with jer bear. have fun and good luck!

Advertising websites here is against forum rules, no matter the circumstance. If you want "mature" gamers to play with, try acting mature yourself. Calling people "retarded little boys" is not going to make a good first impression with the vast majority of the gaming community.

~

Report and move on, people.

i remember something like this on halo.xbox.com go head and add me im all ways down for a friendly game

First of all, Mr Jer Bear and Lord Scion45, my post is a legitamate one. There is no need to come in here and not offer anything of substance. Noble 29, I'm not advertising anything. I'm afraid that you didn't read my entire post. Thanks for wasting space though. As far as me being mature, there is nothing wrong with saying that the majority of the players that I run into are hostile and/or obnoxious towards women. If it does not apply to you, then clearly it should not bother you in any way. If it still does, then you have too much time on your hands. Now if you still feel the need to "report" anything be my guest. You guys are always complaining about the forums being dead and then when people post something that you don't agree with you try and run them off. Nice...

i can totally vouch for Sion and Noble they are great guys so dont be hasty, and i can also say that anyone wanting to play Reach is awesome, but predisposing yourself by your language and descriptions of other gamers is a bad thing. im sorry if you have had some bad run ins, but dont you think there are better ways to advertise yourself wanting to play with people? what would you choose...eg "hey guys i love reach mostly want to just have fun and game with like minded people" or "hey guys, i think almost everyone is a d-bag and hates on girls in reach, wanna play with me if your not a d-bag?"

I understand what you're saying Bogalo, but I also think that by being myself I will get responses from like-minded individuals. They are out there....lol. It is also my opinion that while what I said may not have been in the best language, I don't want to play with anyone that is so uptight they feel the need to come into my thread and tell me how I'm being immature. If someone does not like my tone, then that person does not have to play with me or even reply at all. Sounds like a win win to me just sayin... :D

Indeed I did read your entire post. I also took a look at your XBL Bio and saw that the same link is there with a disclaimer saying "Memberships are free!". If that doesn't make you think of the word "advertising" then I don't know what does.

~

Actually, there is something wrong with stating that most players you run into are obnoxious/immature/disrespectful/retarded. Because it's an automatic generalization of the community. You did exactly what you don't want done to you.

~

We don't really "complain" that the forums are dead rather than just state that it's not as busy as it used to be. Still, that doesn't mean we want immature posters coming here. I'd much rather have inactivity than immaturity. There have been many threads like this since I joined this forum community over a year ago, and each thread has gotten the same reaction from myself and other forum goers. As Bogalo said, a looking for people to play with is perfectly cool. But making a statement like you did is just unnecessary. That's why threads such as "Looking for HALO REACH friends" have been successful, and this one will probably be deleted or locked.

~

I would be one of the like-minded individuals you speak of. I hate playing with immature and disrespectful people. But the way you stated your first post leads me to believe that you are in fact one of those people, otherwise you would have made a more mature post. If you know me here, you know that it takes a special kind of something or someone to make me respond to a thread in a negative tone such as this. Hypocritical people are one of my biggest pet peeves. If you don't want controversial responses in a public forum, don't make a controversial thread.

Sad thing is that I'm highly inclined to say "Yeah, woo, let's go play some Halo together!", since I'm of a similar mind.

Since you came across as someone I'd rather not play with in the original post and furthered it by attacking the others who posted earlier, I think I'll be fine hanging out here with these guys or playing Halo with my mates.

This is a real classy look by the way.