Lag/connection problems - Level 10 boss wouldn't die

Like a few others have said, the lag is getting worse and worse for me.  I played the first few days after release lag free.  A few days ago the lag started to come and go.  I tried to play again tonight and was bouncing off the walls the whole time during my Horde match.  We made it to level 10 and the boss was impossible to kill.  Literally.  We blasted that damn monster for 15 minutes straight until slowly one by one we all died.  That may have been lag related too.  Then I tried to just have a two player horde match, at first the other guy was lagging bad then we relaunched and then I couldn't play.  Finally we tried joining a deathmatch and I bounced all over the map and ended up shooting at walls while I constantly ran into them.  This blows!  I literally can't play the game.  I've tested/reset my connection and everything is fine.  This is the only game constantly giving me trouble.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

LMAO!! It's because he's a new ambassador so he's trying to rack up some points by answering questions.

@Grave Reality there's been numerous posts in the ambassador forum about answering REALLY OLD posts.

^^^lmao, like really?!

How bored were u to find this old thread?????

Have you Checked your Ping. Plus if it is a Host Match and Not Dedicated then you will Lag :L