Lag!!!!!!!

I lag like crazy on xbox live all the time no matter what game I play. I recently downloaded the BF3 beta and it is terribly laggy and I thought it might just be the beta testing, but even when I try to play Blackops or BadCompany 2 I still lag just as bad. It's been like this for months now and I'm getting sick of it. I have a Netgear WNDR3400 router and I know about issues people have been having with this but half the time they say it's fine either way. I've even tried just about every support solution out there. I've contacted my internet providers and they are taking forever to get back to me. Im thinking maybe it just might be my internet connection? It's only .5 mbps download and .22 mbps upload, BUT here's the kicker I can play starcraft 2 off my laptop with absolutely 0 lag or connection problems. It's the same for all the other computers. It's just xbox live thats having an issue. Someone please help me with this. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Your speeds are definitely on the low side. Are you running the speed test from the exact computer and network that you play Starcraft? If you could, can you visit http://speedtest.net and post the result image back here please? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes and it with the speedtest on my internet provider's website. I did the one on the site you recommended and here are the results [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1522444657.png].

Sorry this didn't help.

Only thing anyone can suggest is move up to a better package with your provider or move to another provider. Your download/upload speeds are way to low for playing on xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dang that's the only provider around where I live. Too far out in the country surrounded by trees to get charter. I hear HughesNet is bad for xbox live and my provider is charging ridiculous rates to upgrade. I hope my family just moves to town soon.

Sorry this didn't help.

Take your internet cable out of your light switch.

Cheers!

Sorry this didn't help.

Lol love that actually believe it or not I believe its the argon in my windows thats blocking my signal because after opening the window here is the new test results [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1525823020.png]

Sorry this didn't help.