LaG

Looking for a laid back gaming community? Check out lousyatgaming.com! No pressure to perform and we play for the fun of it. 

We host weekly game nights every week on various games, check out the site and meet great people to game with!

Stinky 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im laid back too, but when im on a team that's lousy i get angry.

Yeah, I Experience latency, what up

I made a gaming group once with a similar theme.  The name of the group was Apathy Kills and our motto was, "Join Us!  Or don't...whatever."

:P

LaG is a great gaming community, you will not get disappointed!

Not to judge or bash... (kinda hard in this instance, hate me if ya want), I mean I'm all for being laid back and relaxed when it comes to gaming. But emphasis on a community that sucks at gaming is sorta of anti-gaming in itself, isn't it?

Your not allowed to make this kind of a thread. I'm sure your community is great but there is a rule here that prevent us from advertising websites.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

^^and that guy hates people who disobey the bible of the forums( up to only chapter 2 myself) so id wacth out stinky frebreez, lmao.....jus playin, forums are so bad I didn't feel like they need to have an enforcer.....OT, from what I've seen on the forums there's not a lot of people jumping ship, see we belong to a big community(well most of us)and use this website as our head quarters. You would prob. Have more luck over at ign... lol j/k

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Your not allowed to make this kind of a thread. I'm sure your community is great but there is a rule here that prevent us from advertising websites.

[/quote]I am not advertising the website, I am just telling people about it.

[quote user="Stinky Febrez3"]

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[/quote]I am not advertising the website, I am just telling people about it.

[/quote]

and that would be advertising, your advertising your clan, however you should post in the clan forum where you will get a better response for your clan, i'd suggest you read the rules of this forum.

It's not a clan its a community :)