Lag on multiplayer after downloading rezzurection pack

Since downloading rezzurection pack i have had serious problems playing multiplayer, considerable lag has made it near impossible to play online. In the last 2 days if i set my search to local only it will not even search for a game. it puts me in a lobby by myself and i have to change it to local then it puts me in USA lobby, which is laggier then normal. Got a local game yesterday evening after 30 mins of searching and it kept changing host and eventually shut the game down. I use a wired connection and thompson modem, my nat type is open when i check and i have had my internet provider set up my modem settings especially for online gaming for the 360. I have slimline 360 and pro 360 consoles and 2 gamer tags and this problem occurs on both. Other games work fine on both consoles, so the issue is with black ops checked the website for game according to that their is no problem with the servers. i will also add i played online with my friends in the UK and got a better connection and was able to play with no problems, so i'm thinking local server problem for xbox live or black ops, please help i have spent money getting all map packs and am tired of not being able to play local games.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Contact Treyarch and put it into the resurrection support forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.