Ladies and Gentlemen....the Box Art.

Below is a link to an article from Game Informer which shows the official Grand Theft Auto V cover box art. 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/02/rockstar-officially-unveils-grand-theft-auto-v-box-art.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

One thread below yours, already posted. Literally one thread.

I suppose a 10-second search is a bit too much to ask for someone with the attention span of a hyperactive Ferret on a sugar-trip. 

iASH, I couldn't agree more.

How if I posted mine first. Believe me I checked. Can you not tell time? I posted mine at 2:54(this forum time) and the other post was made at 9:12 so I believe I am owed an apology...

Also, I hate to double post, but it did not have a thread of it's own therefore I made one with a link and an article.

The fact that you don't even know what thread I'm talking about shows just how oblivious you actually are.

You say you posted this thread at 2:54? Great. I updated the GTA V Updates thread at 1:41.

But, it doesn't matter.

For future reference though, people would appreciate it if you posted the actual image, rather than a link to the image.

To do this simply copy the image (right click, copy) and past it into the text-space (right click, paste).

It would've made for a much nicer OP. 

I don't think we need to waste anymore forums space arguing who did what first.