Lack of Teamwork

Is it just me or does this game has a distinkt lack of teamwork.It just seems to me that ppl are only very rarely working toward the same objective.some ppl are going toward the A-objective,others toward B,or C.PPl are fighting all over the place,and you pretty much have to or you'll Loose the game,as you cant just focus on one objective,or youre tickets will quickly run out if you only hold one objective.Is it just me or whould this game be so much better if ppl where on the same page working toward the same gold.To defend the objective you have just conqerd,and advance the battlefield toward the NeXT objective as a team.Not 12 individuals with 12 diffrent idears of what to do NeXT.It just seems redicules to me you never defend the objectives you just conqerd,but all the focus is on the NeXT objective. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is definitely an issue that seems to come up in every quick match that I join without a group of friends to squad up with and coordinate. Sadly I don't have many friends that play BF so 9 games out of 10 Im trying to let my team mates know what Im doing and asking if they would like me to do and getting a whole lot of silence in reply

communication is allways an advantedge,but it whouldent be so important if everyone was working toward the same goal.Instead everyone is scattered all over the place,and I really miss my teammates.it just seems its allways me alone with a sniper,or in a tank against 10 ppl with Automatic weapons,or antitank weapons.wheres my good damn team when I need them.well there over on the other side of the map taking Charlie,and im left alone to fend for myself.

anyway my point is if there where only one objective,and once you've conqerd it,you moved on to the NeXT,everyone whould be fighting as a team,and you whouldent feel as if it was you alone against the rest.

PS.4ppl isent a squad,thats a specops unit.12ppl thats a squad

Well I always go toward my goal, I attack and defend it(if the defend comes up, ), and notice that I am the only one except for two or three squad members, and the other team comes rushing in and you cant defend it against all the people you got rushing at you, then you die! and that's why my skill is so low(my k/d)

I've always thought that the best way to get more teamwork in a game that demands it, is to offer more points for team-based actions.

For example, If you got 10 points for a kill instead of 150 and 300 for a revive, they'd be less people treating the game modes like TDM and more eople going for the revive.

Only time you'd get more points for a kill is if it happened while they were in the objective radius  - flag defends, MComm defends etc.  Or in a vehicle.

Another way would be to take out stat tracking.  I think a lot of people quit or start sniping when the going gets too tough because they're worried about their K/D going down.  Take that out, and people will take risks.

Yeah.  Take the death out of the of the stats.  Deaths start a lot of hate messages!  I wouldn't die so many times if someone watches my back, A lot of the times I die when I get my rocket launcher out and aim.  

The biggest thing is to not take it to serious yes I get discouraged when Ive lost 5 game in a row and im at the top 3 in the point ratio and the rest of the team is a 1-2k below me but thats abought the only time and i usually just switch game types if this happens. What im say is Have fun its a game people.

lol, stop reviving threads from Bad Company 1.

teamwork and understanding and knowing the maps helps a lot.

most winning teams will not try to control all the flags unless the other team does not try.

you really only need one more objective than the other team.

it's a team work game unless you're going to only play death match.

always squad up and don't be a lone player, also play with the squad, and go with them in to the battle and help the team.

Game chat is better than being in a party chat with friends.

one cool thing about game chat is you might make some good friends who know how to play and like the game.

you do get extra points for being in a squad and helping them out.

it's the same rules and how to play thats been talked about in all the recent battlefield games.

it's a team squad objective based game.

I recently went 3/9 in kill deaths and finished 4th or 5th because I was playing the objective.  Usually double teamed by a boat and an enemy soldier on foot.  It was usually the soldier on foot who got me after I hit the boat w/ one RPG.  If I had just one teammate watching my back.  I think the final score was 0-19.  Pretty close

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

teamwork and understanding and knowing the maps helps a lot.

most winning teams will not try to control all the flags unless the other team does not try.

you really only need one more objective than the other team.

it's a team work game unless you're going to only play death match.

always squad up and don't be a lone player, also play with the squad, and go with them in to the battle and help the team.

Game chat is better than being in a party chat with friends.

one cool thing about game chat is you might make some good friends who know how to play and like the game.

you do get extra points for being in a squad and helping them out.

it's the same rules and how to play thats been talked about in all the recent battlefield games.

it's a team squad objective based game.

[/quote] A big yes to everything except holding only one more flag than the other team. The way I feel, grab everything and then you will be only defending or attacking the one flag the other team is trying to get back. I guess to each their own, but I kind of like chaos on the Battlefield. It makes it easier for half a squad or less to take flags.