lack of service

EA server has been down for some time now! occasionally running but then not? i take it i 'm aloud a refund from xbox live cause i cant play online? nice and simple provide agame online so should be able to play a game online.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

damn tootimg! you pay to play online but cant.  thats just stealing. sort the servers out and we're all happy!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="billysevens"]

EA server has been down for some time now! occasionally running but then not? i take it i 'm aloud a refund from xbox live cause i cant play online? nice and simple provide agame online so should be able to play a game online.  

[/quote]

No you won't get a refund because you can play online still. The XBL service is up and running. Your problem is with the EA service seemingly being down. I have seen several posts concerning this. I'm assuming EA are aware that their servers are suffering and are hopefully able to sort it. But XBL doesn't have any control over it I'm afraid.

Sorry this didn't help.

cheers akradon, thought as much but also thought FIFA is sold as an online game through xbox/microsoft so they have a duty of care to provide a service, they may only provide the function but it is through them the product is bought /sold. the gam eis then missold  with the online featue making it invalid so who is to blame?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's still EA. Microsoft only controls the gate between you and EA's servers. Once you're past the gate (ie you've bought a gold membership) everything else is under the control of individual game developers including maintenance of servers, matchmaking and game specific banning.

Sorry this didn't help.

The fault is with EA OP.
You would need to contact them and find out what is going on with their servers.

Sorry this didn't help.