LA Noire

So, who's planning on getting this next week?

Also, how long is it supposed to be, approximately?

I was thinking about renting it, seeing as I have Tuesday off, but I don't want to rent it and not have any time to play it (as was the case with Shift 2), so I might just wait a few months.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I am getting it. Found out that I got it for PS3. It's ok cuz I got a PS3, but I'd rather play it on the 360. It is supposed to be long. It will have 3 discs.

dont know how long its supposed to be but im buying it regardless how long OR short it is.

[quote user="KiLLFAIR729"]

is supposed to be long. It will have 3 discs.

[/quote]

The disks don't indicate campaign  lenght . The devs said was mostly to capture NPC reactions when you are interrogating them.

I am getting it. Hopefully the campaign be so long like in RDR and GTA4. They said the map is almost or more big than LC ...i can't wait to play it.

[quote user="BroadStBully2"]

So, who's planning on getting this next week?

Also, how long is it supposed to be, approximately?

I was thinking about renting it, seeing as I have Tuesday off, but I don't want to rent it and not have any time to play it (as was the case with Shift 2), so I might just wait a few months.

[/quote]

Definately I have mine pre-ordered , I think I heard 25- 30hrs ( could be wrong tho) Uh renting no-no my friend this game is a must owned title !!

If Gamefly fails to ship me Brink or Lego Pirates. I'll be renting it. Not too interested in the game though, definitely going to rent it to see what all the hype is about though.

Picking up my preorder on tuesday. Cant wait

I wanna see how it turns out before I make a decision.

Pre ordered. Hopefully I don't have to work so I can go to the midnight release.

Haven't pre-ordered it but I'm pretty excited for it. I do want it. I'm just waiting for reviews on the off chance that it doesn't deliver a great gameplay experience.

Pre ordered it from Amazon...$15 off my next game and that suit thing too.