L.A. Noire game save problem!

Okay, so I preordered L.A. Noire so I got the extra mission called "The Naked City."  The mission actually takes place in the middle of the game, right before "Manifest Destiny."  After I finished the Naked City, it took me to the 'cases' section of the menu, only I was not able to go to Manifest Destiny after that.  The Naked City was the last case I was able to choose to do.  Now I have two game saves- one just called "The Naked City" and another one called "The Naked City (Replay)".

The Naked City puts me at the very beginning of the mission, and the Naked City (Replay) puts me in the middle of the mission.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Or has had this problem?  I can't continue on in the game right now and I really  need help. 
Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would go to the games particular forums and look for support.  

There has been a lot of corrupted and lost saves lately, but this hasn't shown up yet.

probably just a glitch.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried looking for L.A. Noire's forum but I couldn't find it.. this new forum layout is terrible.  I wish they had just kept the old one. But Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you actually done everything that needs doing to unlock Manifest Destiny yet? Try doing other cases after TNC and see if Manifest Destiny unlocks then

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe so.  I never had any trouble like that before in any mission (not unlocking what I needed.)  I found all of the clues and got all of the questions correct in the Naked City.  I've gotten 4 or 5 out of 5 stars in all of the other missions also, so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything I truly need to unlock the mission.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried completing the missions a second time from one of those save files? It might work properly on it's second go-through.

Sorry this didn't help.