Kursed Crusader looking for an ELITE Clan

Hi, I'm looking for a MW3 clan that has Call of Duty: ELITE and is a somewhat high level. I'm a premium member on ELITE and my gamertag is Kursed Crusader. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Kursed Crusader"]

Hi, I'm looking for a MW3 clan that has Call of Duty: ELITE and is a somewhat high level. I'm a premium member on ELITE and my gamertag is Kursed Crusader. 

[/quote]Well you have come to the right place. I would expect at least 1 serious reply by February 24th.............2015.

Come on the CoD3 forum..

....for a MW3 clan.

This guy is confused, he noticed a forum for a real game and forgot what he was doing!  

Conory I remember you back in the day, I know my gt has changed since the old cod 3 days I used to go by dotx killer.  How come I never see you post in the other cod title forums?

Yeah, same man. I only check the forums every few weeks since they changed. They're just not as user friendly as they used to be. Only play CoD3 now, with a bit of WaW with friends now and then. :)

You still play CoD3?

hi all, im also looking  to join a mw3 clan. xbox user name is dementedcypher. any help is much appreciated

Mint!

Well the first part of the gamer tag is very apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaW? Sicko.....=) I think the tanks in that are amazeing.I also like the glitch where the guy runs around with pink cans attached to his arms and is invincible.Not to mention the one where all you can see is their head pokeing out the floor.Only good thing about WaW is the Russian campaign and zombies.Viktor Reznov for life!!!!!!!!