Kung Laos "spin" move is getting nerfed, and Reptiles ex slide is getting armor.

Got this info from "NRS in house tournament" Curious if anyone heard about the fixs/patch being made and what they think about it .

Here is a list of all the fixes being made:

Freddy Krueger

- damage output has been toned down dramatically; staple combos involving EX ground spikes do 40% damage

- the gloss toss has more recovery frames (not 100% confirmed)

- projectile immunity glitch is still in the game but will be fixed

Johnny Cage

- f+3,2 is no longer special cancelable but f+3,3 still is

- damage reduction on nut punch (not 100% confirmed)

Kung Lao

- the spin (d,f+1) has no pushback on block any more

- the low hat (d,b+2) has a couple more recovery frames

Reptile

+ EX slide has armor

- slight damage reduction in some combos

- elbow dash is -21 on block; it is -15 on block in the current version of the game

Skarlet

- 17% of damage reduced to 11% of damage on throw

Sub Zero

+ EX slide has armor

Source - http://testyourmight.com/forum/content.php?1805-Mortal-Kombat-9-Upcoming-Patch-Details-via-NRS-Stream(-)
---

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Honestly bud nobody cares anymore NRS let themselves down and let the game die off. They should have done more dlc wise.

And I'm not talking more characters it needed more actual game modes.

look at the post date bro sep 10 2011, that was 3 months ago. I dont follow up on NRS anymore.

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

Honestly bud nobody cares anymore NRS let themselves down and let the game die off. They should have done more dlc wise.

And I'm not talking more characters it needed more actual game modes.

[/quote]

More overpriced DLC would be a bad idea.

--
Juxtapose13

Dlc doesn't have to be priced. Just a shame to see a great game die so fast. Myself I don't think the dlc was overpriced for this game at all.

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

Dlc doesn't have to be priced. Just a shame to see a great game die so fast. Myself I don't think the dlc was overpriced for this game at all.

[/quote]

Most DLC doesn't have to be priced, but since so many consumers gobble it up publishers usually do (sound business reasoning).

I just can't believe this generation of gaming today and how short their attention spans seem to be.  Not ripping on anyone, just stating an observation.  With so much content in the game, there's no reason for it to have even needed additional content yet, save for short attention spans :p.

--
Juxtapose13

The DLC was created before the launch of the game. They just knew that they could make more money selling the season pass and cutting some characters out and saying there you go thats what the season pass got you enjoy.

To many games to pick from with 99% having online play.  When I played dreamcast I was playing chu chu rocket forever... Then a NFL game released then after that Quake 3, Unreal and Phantasy Star Online released. These games laster forever cuz there was only so many fun online titles. So many fighting games to choose from tho.. KoF 13, DoA, Tekken, SF4, Blaz Blue, Soul Calibur and MK. So many..

[quote user="Reaper x901"]

To many games to pick from with 99% having online play.  When I played dreamcast I was playing chu chu rocket forever... Then a NFL game released then after that Quake 3, Unreal and Phantasy Star Online released. These games laster forever cuz there was only so many fun online titles. So many fighting games to choose from tho.. KoF 13, DoA, Tekken, SF4, Blaz Blue, Soul Calibur and MK. So many..

[/quote]

It just means you need to be a more selective customer today; you still don't need to buy everything right away and you can always wait for price drops since you're playing other things.

--
Juxtapose13

If a game of this caliber dies off so quickly, what would it take to hold people's attention?

I agree with the assessment that it is attention spans themselves that need to improve.  Parents my age been drinking too much Mountain Dew.  I think it causes ADD in their offspring.

[quote user="PurpGuy"]

If a game of this caliber dies off so quickly, what would it take to hold people's attention?

I agree with the assessment that it is attention spans themselves that need to improve.  Parents my age been drinking too much Mountain Dew.  I think it causes ADD in their offspring.

[/quote]

If you ask me, ADD is also the reason the current rip-off DLC market is so successful.

--
Juxtapose13