KSG shotgun...?

Is it just me or this the most inconsistent gun ever? Sometimes I run around with this gun and it seems that I can't miss, then the very next game I will be standing right behind someone point blank, both of us not moving and shoot him three times with not one hit...... This happens all the time. Is it just me or is this something that needs to patched?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Today patch supposedly fix that problem

I did, every informative. I also subscribed, he has allot of good cod videos.

^ Watch the above video.  He specifically mentions the KSG in it.

Yes I know it's a slug.  Maybe I am aiming and pulling the trigger to fast like someone said, I'll try and slow down the aiming and firing a little bit maybe that will help.

^ Yep:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyntHjL6T9Y&list=UUk8cNb10L5rmV9xB13ADCWA&index=16]

There's also the issue about your aim center speed, which is actually slightly slower than the animation of you aiming your gun. You might "visually" be aiming your gun, but the game "mechanically" hasn't caught up yet...

^ I usually just kill them and pick their's up.  Did it last night with a guy that used a gold R870 like 5 games in a row.  Fun times.

i used too use the KSG but because of the inconsistencies i use it rarely once it is unlocked 

the fun gun i pull out when someone thinks they are the bees knees while running that gun it can put people in their place 

The R870 is too easy though.  It gets boring after a while.

i agree with the op sometimes it beasts and other times it mews 

op  go back to the remington it is the fun gun and forget the diamond camos lol