KSG shooting blanks?

I can't understand it.  I'm aiming right at these people, their entire chest is in my iron sight and I still miss?

It confounds me . . . Any theories? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

It has a spread like any shotgun, but only one pellet?

The KSG doesnt fire pellets in BLOPS2, just a single slug.

So you'll have to be more accurate with this one, could be due to the hit detection i've heard about seeing as it fires a slug

[quote user="Khronokai"]

It has a spread like any shotgun, but only one pellet?

[/quote]

It fires a slug, which is one giant bullet.

How can I miss a stationary target at short range? 

My point was that each projectile in a shotgun goes out in a certain radius. If you only fire one, it could go anywhere within that radius, not just dead center.

now I don't know that, as I haven't fired it against a wall to check the spread.  I've only used it against people and noticed I couldn't hit a thing.

[quote user="Khronokai"]

My point was that each projectile in a shotgun goes out in a certain radius. If you only fire one, it could go anywhere within that radius, not just dead center.

now I don't know that, as I haven't fired it against a wall to check the spread.  I've only used it against people and noticed I couldn't hit a thing.

[/quote]

Oh, it hits!  Just it leaves you mystified when it misses at such a close range.

The long range shooting of this gun is incredible.  I saw this video where it left snipers wondering what hit them.

But, back to this anomaly, it just gets me frustrated. 

its the lag and bad hit detection, they are both here to stay so im afraid you will have to get used to it.

Yeah, I hear ya... The only shotgun that seems to do it's job consistently is the Remington. The other shotties are a mystery.

It only shoots 1 slug, so it easily has the best range of any shotgun, but literally has no spread. That's the tradeoff.

It's like shooting an acog sniper.  You have to hard scope to use that gun efficiently.  Once people get use to it and realize the range on it, it will become more popular.