Konami discount problem, attn xbox team.

So I bought a new xbox 360S when I saw that the half off Konami special was happening. I wasnt able to log on to my xbox live profile for a week due to a conflict in my 360s with it not being able to obtain my profile. 3 days, 5 hours and 8 xbox operators later, the issue was finally solved. At this point it was too late, I was not able to take advantage of the Konami special that I bought the 360s for in the first place. I was planning on buying most of the konami sale content. I was just a bit sour at this point becuase Now that the prices have all doubled and it took me being transferred to a bunch of xbox operators to figure this issue out, I had lost out on a good deal and a bunch of my time. So the lovely operator that I spoke with that had finally fixed my issue suggested I take to the forums and explain the situation. Im hoping all my time and effort wasnt wasted at this point. Im just really hoping that due to the nature of the circumstances in this matter, I can get this content for what it was advertised due to the issues I was having. I can give the reference number if need be. Thank you xbox team.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: