Kombat Season Pass ..?

Hey guys,  I bought my MK game used and had no idea about the Kombat Pass to get online play.  So if I purchased this new Kombat Season Pass would I also get access to online play with the all the new characters and jazz.?  Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Season Pass is only for the newly released and upcoming DLC. The Kombat Pass is to enable online play. Fairly certain you need the Kombat Pass to play online, though you will get a 2 day trial without one.

I bought the game and when I enter the pass code it give a message that says " This code isn't valid.  Please enter a valid code.  I went back to the shop and they gave me a new code and still when I connect on line and enter the code the same message comes on so what do i need to do here ?

I bought the Kollector's Edition which has a free code for the Season Pass inside. I redeemed it, the pass has been saved in the console memory but...it didn't show up in the game! In the "extra" menu, the Season Pass does not seem to be bought! So the price for the four player remains 400 point instead of 0! I don't know whato to do...

[quote user="LinkLeon"]

I bought the Kollector's Edition which has a free code for the Season Pass inside. I redeemed it, the pass has been saved in the console memory but...it didn't show up in the game! In the "extra" menu, the Season Pass does not seem to be bought! So the price for the four player remains 400 point instead of 0! I don't know whato to do...

[/quote]

The Kollector's Edition does not have a Season Pass code as the Season Pass wasn't announced at that point.

What you have is likely a Kombat Pass, which allows you to play Multiplayer online.

--
Juxtapose13