Kombat pass code not working: Mortal Combat 11

I bought the game and when I enter the pass code it give a message that says " This code isn't valid.  Please enter a valid code.  I went back to the shop and they gave me a new code and still when I connect on line and enter the code the same message comes on so what do i need to do here ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

U buy new or used was it open but called new like gamestop does. If brand new out of wrapper it will work. Used it won't it's a one time use code and u have to buy one off marketplace. If the last one somebody could of copied code down and used but since u got second I doubt it.

It was a sealed, never opened.  Am the one who open it.  Even the second code the game was not a second hand.  The game cover was still sealed.  

Hmm that's really strange actually did you try to redeem code in the game or on dashboard I know I did mine on dashboard u cud try in game redeem code in extras and dashboard redeem code. Might work that way.

mine is doing the same thing, how do i do it through the dashboard? i was trying to find where to redeem the code. cause i was trying through the game but it doesn't work :(

[quote user="UndamagedTone"]

mine is doing the same thing, how do i do it through the dashboard? i was trying to find where to redeem the code. cause i was trying through the game but it doesn't work :(

[/quote]

- At the top of this page under your Gamertag's name click "My Account."

- Towards the top right under the search bar click  "Redeem Code."

Good luck!

--
Juxtapose13