Knocked Xbox, Discs won't play properly.

Hi, Please May I Have some Help for This, okay I was Playing kinect sports earlier. My Xbox was being loud so went over to it and accidently knocked it. I catched it by it tilted. It gave my game very bad laser burn and now my Games are only readable if the Console is lying down and it makes a strange sound, why is this, and also my warranty ran out a few months ago to. Thanks P.S My console never had any problems before, it is 4gb and a Xbox Slim with Kinect Another Problem is my Kinect Mic Dosent work sometimes work but to fix I unplug kinect and then plug it back in.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Okay, Am Gonna Add something to My earlier Post, This morning I tried It Standing up, It works Perfectly, No Strange sounds, Just Lagg Though i Had Full Connection To the Host.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All I can think of at this point is to send the xbox in for repair here is the link: myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had this problem before and it appeared to fix itself. It seems that after such a knock it is best to let the console cool down completely before trying to play another game.

Sorry this didn't help.