Knife = Insult

So I'm just wondering if anyone else out there thinks that when they stick their knife into someone's jugular, that it's an insult.  Just curious.  Maybe because it's when I look into their eyes, I just feel it's an insult.  It's not like COD's melee, where it's just a quick reaction to CQC and you knife someone in 1 swipe and they're dead.  This one, you look dead into their face and say, I just took your effin tags loser.  Anyone else feel the need to get revenge.  So bottom line, pay attention to your surroundings.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Getting knifed=insult IMHO, so I try to return the favor, especially against a sniper who stays in the same "perch."

Knifing is not really a big deal imo.

It kind of is...I waste so many good knife kills though, I'm in love with close range, direct impact RPG's. You wanna talk about not even seeing it coming...

Knife kills used to be worth more when it was not auto-lock. They just seemed more rewarding. Bc1 dogtags were the greatest humiliating fun you could have. I loved the battles I got into with people here on the forums, using your blade than coming back before getting hit if you had missed. Sometimes the battles lasted for what seemed like minutes. good times.

I don't really care about knife kills any more than I do about kills with any other weapon.

mostly just knife useless snipers....

Sound effect is not as satisfying as BC2

Knifing people is a fun meta-game for me. If I get the opportunity to go for the knife I do, since it's nice to be able to collect a little memento of other gamers you've played with, whether you enjoyed playing with them or not. Plus, I think that if you collect a tag from someone you might unlock it, though I'm not sure. If you do, then that's pretty cool, but as I said I don't know for certain if it is the case.

If you knife someone it shows their second tag as 'collected' but not unlocked. Its a way of seeing which high rank tags you have before you manage to get them yourself. Check them in the 'my soldier' option on the game.

I always go for the knife kill if i can. The reason i play a supressed setup is so i can take the unusual route and suprise attack people. I especially like killing snipers in different ways - the funniest so far was to stand over one, drop a grenade right infront of his face and watch him react as he realises whats happened!

I thought the knife was insulting, until I killed someone with my defibs and the repair tool.