Knife 5 friends........

Here is a proper nooby question for y'all!I decided to go back to trying to mop up my last few cheevo's and am just wondering.....For the knife 5 friends one does it have to be 5 friends on the other team or can it be team kills on HC or what?cheers people!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should try playing against your friends it's really fun. I like to join a game with like seven members of XBF on one team, them just goofing around, and one randy on the other team. Join the randy's team, start killing the opposing team (XBF), them get all mad at me and send me messages. Long story short; ClintEastwood - 2     XBF - 0

Lol,yeah i will boooooooooooost!for this one.

I got told it doesn't work for teamkills, and apparently you don't need 5 different friends either. I still have to do this one, i don't know if i have willing friends haha

[quote user="Raif Sevrence"]

partaking in a smoke launchers match only with our lovely group of UXF gamers. I see some of them here.

[/quote]

Are you sure it works in private matches i read that it doesn't work that way? so was going to set up SDM instead.

UXF'ers we're gonna have a knife only event if anyones interested.

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

We could "boost" this achievement with each other. Yeah, I said it...boost, boost, boost, boost......HA!

[/quote]

Trust me when I say on this one, no need to boost. It's very satisfying and fun getting your Friends Tags without their permission.

Hey EYEB4LL95 am on your friends list hit me up.when you see me on join the game and yes you can have my Gold DogTag.......later buddy

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

[quote user="Raif Sevrence"]

partaking in a smoke launchers match only with our lovely group of UXF gamers. I see some of them here.

[/quote]

Are you sure it works in private matches i read that it doesn't work that way? so was going to set up SDM instead.

UXF'ers we're gonna have a knife only event if anyones interested.

[/quote]

I want to believe it only works in public games. It would be too easy to boost in a private match

Well, when you do a private match with friends it is easy to get. I do believe I got this cheevo whilst partaking in a smoke launchers match only with our lovely group of UXF gamers.

I see some of them here. As for the rest, hit me up and I will help if you so desire. Peace out.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="spuntron"]

I never got this one. I always find myself playing with friends, and not against.

[/quote]

See my first Post in this Thread.

[/quote]

Yes, those are common sense easy steps that I don't need told. I was simply saying why I never got it up until this point. I will most likely not get it, because I do not go out of my way to play against friends. I don't deviate too far outside of my normal play just for achievements.

Another "Knife Friend" Thread. Here's what you do;

1. Open Scoreboard
  2. Join an Opposing Team Members Game
  3. Knife Friends/ Friend
  4. ????
  5. Profit

After playing with Friends a lot, you should know where they go and which one's will be the "easiest" to Knife.