Kmart and hardend editions at midnight

My local kmarts dont get full at all on midnight. Did this last year and had my hardened edition at midnight after waiting only 30 minutes. I was told all kmarts LAST YEAR were getting at least 3 hardened versions. Anyone know how many they are getting this year?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find that dumb how they only get that many.

Yeah. At least they get them though. I know walmart gets super packed. Like 200+ people. Kmart had a line of 5 people last year. 2 were me and a buddy. Granted im 31 years old, layed off from work the next 9 days, so what else am I going to do? LOL. Fun for me to look forward to something I enjoy doing.

Yeah that is true, if you need people to play with feel free to toss me a friend request. i am attending the midnight release with my girlfriend so still need some people to play with.

If our server is not full, i will take you up on that. Most of my friends play too when they are not working, so im sure all of them will be online playing.

Just trying to get my hands on a hardened edition at midnight. Only 48 hours to go for me on the east coast.

Even if its a week or two after release I'm always open for playing. Been looking forward to this game for awhile now.

Sounds good. Same here.. I had the chance to get it early, but that sorta takes the fun out of it. I rather wait... To me thats like opening christmas presents early and not on christmas day. Takes the fun out...

[quote user="CUTTER0"]

Yeah. At least they get them though. I know walmart gets super packed. Like 200+ people. Kmart had a line of 5 people last year. 2 were me and a buddy. 

[/quote]

I got MW3 at a Walmart's midnight release last year. Walked in & out, without a preorder, and it took a total of about 5 minutes. I was installing the game to my HDD by about 12:20 am.

[quote user="CUTTER0"]

To me thats like opening christmas presents early and not on christmas day. Takes the fun out...

[/quote]

Christmas isn't about getting presents... Then again, Jesus was born in August, so I don't have a clue what Christmas is about...

Christmas is a consumer holiday, stolen from the Christians who stole it from the Pagans. :)

The christians stole everything from the pagans including their religion. If they saw a pagan temple they would build a church next too it and tell them their "god" was better. I only know this because my wife is a white witch............at least thats her excuse for wearing a pointy hat and having a wart at the end of her nose ;0)

Has this thread gone off topic yet?