Kingdoms Of Amalur Reconing DLC Does Not Work

Hello, I purchased the Sorcery Bonus Pack today and it does not load. I have read countless posts on how it will not work for XBOX360 and want a refund! And why is this DLC still available without the support that was needed for corrections?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you looked in the chest by the inn in the first village you come to in the game? Another thing maybe if you have the season pass & Arena dlc on your hard drive.If you do,delete them & clear your cache.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I know where the items are located. I guess I should have done research before I wasted my money on the dlc, lesson learned. I have now read multiple forums and posts regarding the issue with this particular games dlc.  I have followed all suggestions that were made, and as with most people the dlc still does not work (seems that with some people after they complete the main quests the dlc appeared...a little too late at that point). The studio that made this game is now bankrupt, and there is no patch that will be developed, and it appears that EA Games could care less. I filed a support ticket with them and have had no response (I doubt I ever will). With the number of complaints regarding this I cannot believe that the dlc has not been removed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Dandman1230,

Sorry to hear you have ended up in this situation. At this point, I would suggest giving Phone Support a call to pursue a refund.  

Sorry this didn't help.