Kingdom of amalur

Having an issue downloading my online pass for Koa:reckoning its just not allowing it, a friend of mine has already downloaded his one and it worked first time, I have tried many times using different techniques but it just still won't work, it's really ticking me off and I want it sorted before I start getting really assey

Question Info

Last updated September 16, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is it giving you any specific error code? I had no trouble downloading mine - but I did it via the dashboard (silver guide button, marketplace tab, redeem code).

Or is it just failing to download? I had that problem initially - the night I got the game, XBL was sqirrelly. It didn't do anything but the spinny animation. I exited out, re-redeemed, and it was fine. Then it wouldn't patch, until I exited to dashboard and re-launched the game.

That was only on Tuesday though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is it showing the code as redeemed? Either on the download history on your xbox or purchase history online?

If it is showing up, try going into storage, checking games and apps and deleting the season pass from there. Clear system cache by highlighting your HDD/MU and press Y to bring up device options.

Just try redownloading after that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.