KING OF THE HILL BOOSTING PARTY, people needed!!!!

alright, as the title states I need some people for a boosting party. If you are interested then message me on XBL. I am always on. I have never done this before but looks pretty straight forward. XBL Tag: Duffy2323

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no offense .. how come you wanna boost on  GEARS 3?!   there is no hurry  to rank up your levels  like it was  when we were playing GEARS 2 and we needed to get the VETERANS  GEAR acheevo before GEARS 3 was released and  the  BONUS XP weekends END!..   That I can see a reason for it..  but now that  GEARS 3  is released what is the real purpose in  BOOSTING in that game?!?     Why dont you actually EARN  your XP.. as you play.. .. take your time,    ENJOY the game!.. NO RUSH to play it!.  

silly boosters

Is this Durbin? LOL.

[quote user="DogRox1"]

no offense .. how come you wanna boost on  GEARS 3?!   there is no hurry  to rank up your levels  like it was  when we were playing GEARS 2 and we needed to get the VETERANS  GEAR acheevo before GEARS 3 was released and  the  BONUS XP weekends END!..   That I can see a reason for it..  but now that  GEARS 3  is released what is the real purpose in  BOOSTING in that game?!?     Why dont you actually EARN  your XP.. as you play.. .. take your time,    ENJOY the game!.. NO RUSH to play it!.  

[/quote]

I don't think he means to boost in Gears 3, but in Gears 2. 

thats weak.

Play the campaign you'll be like level 15 by the time you're done

only losers boost

LoL

Seriously, what's the point in that?

its a load of pish mate

what a loser....