King Kong Easy To Beat ?

• Well the Title says it all ha.
  •  And Will they Ever Make a New king kong game
  • i remember the last time i played it was when it came out . and back then i found it hard

Discussion Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah it was very easy to beat.

A fun and easy 1000gs.Getting to play as King Kong and the main character through out the game is great.This game really has some nice visuals as well and the King Kong battles are sweet.

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]visuals [/quote]

A fun and easy 1000gs.Getting to play as King Kong and the main character through out the game is great.This game really has some nice visuals as well and the King Kong battles are sweet.

What he said.

Not really, the game was so boring that i couldn't get to the end lol

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

[/quote]Pretty much this...^...and the cheats (unlimited ammo, god mode) won't mess up your achievements.  If you play it, BE SURE to watch the credits.  There's an achievement for that too.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

[/quote]Pretty much this...^...and the cheats (unlimited ammo, god mode) won't mess up your achievements.  If you play it, BE SURE to watch the credits.  There's an achievement for that too.

[/quote]

what other cheats are there? maybe i should go back and finish the game knowing that lol.

It's a very easy game - In fact it's the second game that I completed on the Xbox 360.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

[/quote]

what other cheats are there? maybe i should go back and finish the game knowing that lol.

[/quote] King Kong Cheats

thanks man, is it easier to complete with the cheats on?

That game pissed me off so bad, I quit playing it.  And couldn't force myself to go back and play it to the end.