Kinect_BF3 or any other FPS

I thought I remembered seeing on a recent E3 video that we would be able to use Kinect on upcoming FPS titles like Battefield 3 or MW3....er...was it another Tom Clancy title..I don't remember. Anyway..when is this technology going to be used for FPS games? Anyone have links to sites with more information about that? 

Thanks. 

Gen Anx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. You can view the E3 video here

BS! I know for Ghost Recon they will do it but the demo was so clumsy it can't be done for fps.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Don't give them any ideas. It fine the way it is.

It would be good for meleeing n stuff but how the hell would you shoot?i always thought it would be interesting to put FPS on kinnect but i think it sounds quite hard to do when you think about it.

Has a Kinect and I can say that a FPS on it would be a bad idea

The control would be weird for Kinect. In Child of Eden, you shoot by pushing your right palm forward. there's a lot of things to shoot at in such a small time frame so you can get a tennis elbow easily. I know I have yesterday.

I'm too lazy these days for that!

The kinect will be used to customize your weapons in Ghost Recon, and it can be used to shout out commands to your unit in both Ghost Recon and Mass Effect 3.  Looking forward to em both!

Kinect is very very young in the game market, but in the future it will be an integral part of gaming...for the non lazy ha ha ha

At the moment though it wouldnt work well with FPS.