Kinect what are you good for?

Beside Dance Central.  I have yet to play a good game that works well with the kinect beside Dance Central.

Will there be any game that will be just as good as Dance Central. Feels like I bought a kinect for one game.

Any Games that you may find just as good as Dance Central?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And so it begins.

Can you say Dance Central one more time?

Have you tried child of eden?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Not sure if you've heard of it but Dance Central is pretty good?

Anyway, since they released the SDK I've been using Kinect quite a lot (if mostly to navigate my music library). But yeh there aren't that many great games out yet, hopefully in time.

Nope, thats all kinect is good for, dance and party games. but since you like dancing you might want to check out Just dance 3 when it releases.

There are a lot of games slated to come to it/have compatibility...have patience

Kinect Sports.  Star Wars Kinect.  Ryse.  

Gunstringer is the one I'm waiting for, that looked pretty sweet

Microsoft knows people arent happy with kinect right now. They expected such a responce......Games like Ryse, Gunstringers, Rise of Nightmares and kinect Star Wars have yet to be realesed and are the ones that the core/hardcore gamers will be interested in.

The more I think on it I can't see anyone being happy with Star War Kinect. Will an on-the-rails game really please anyone?

The technology behind Kinect is excellent you just have to look at the other purposes it is being put to, such as being mounted on rescue robots.

However I don't think I've seen a game yet that makes me want to buy Kinect to play it, the possible exception being Child of Eden.