KINECT vs. CONTROLLER/STIRRING WHEEL *who wins*

My vote is controller and wheel... There is no way on gods brown earth I think someone with arms stretched will last 4-5 laps for one race let alone 3 or 4 races versus a controller...I see putting kinect on shelf for this game especially with all the great racers out there...If anything , kinect racers are gonna be the dirty ones meaning clean racers are vastly outnumbered IMO...unless you are in private matches

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a lost cause Harry.

This is way OT, but don't blame the government; the **** poor state of the public education system lies squarely on the shoulders of the parents.

[quote user="West Point 84"]

If controller users select simulation steering, wheel drivers will win.

[/quote]

Why is this? I was wondering what that assist did... anyone care to enlighten me?

Hi : would you recomend to buy the wheel or will it be a waste of 60 bucks that could be used on a whole new pre-ordered game??? Thanks for your time

My gamer tag is REDEMPTIONATION : I got into gaming after i was disabled from a car crash that left me with one leg and the other one is barly useable - the reason I'm telling you this is b/c this is my very first forum (believe it or not) and first your comments got my attention more than any others b/c i didn't understand what you mean by the live person using the wheel.

It has two triggers for the GAS & BRAKE - I thought the person WAS in control??? Please explaine & are we even talking about the same wheel controller - the one I'm writing about cost 60 dollars and is a U shape : Are you writing about the real circle wheel that cost APPROX. 150 dollars???

The second reason I choose you to be the only one i reply to is b/c I saw your flabergasting GAMER SCORE - WOW!!!!!!!!!

Would you be interested in inviting me to be your xbox friend (i would be honored) and if you would be so kind (if you have a car club) to invite me to join, I would be honored - I have full use of my arms and run in the top 9% (w/ the AI set to EASY) and would be very greatful to learn from any tips.

I'm going to send you a friend invite & a mess. telling you i replyed to your xbox forum.

Even if you do not want a xbox friend - no hard feelings & PLEASE respond to the questions anyway!!!

You think about the kinect abilities and limits the same as I do.

Scott L. from Virginia

P.S. What are those hesdphones and where did you get them???

I'm pretty sure kinect "driving" is only done in free race, no mp or lap times, it's assisted driving with brake and throttle , you only steer.

Wait, so does that mean I *can't* use this to play Forza?  [/disappointed]

If controller users select simulation steering, wheel drivers will win.

STEERING*** WHEEL

Did you make it past 2nd grade? God help this generation, smh.

I've still not tried anything other than the simulation setting for steering. Is normal that much different? I guess I'll have to give it a go and see.

To the best of my knowledge, the "normal" steering is more or the less the same as in FM3.  If, for example, you started to lose the back end and applied countersteer to hold the slide, the game would sort of dampen your steering inputs slightly to keep you from overcorrecting and losing control.  The "simulation" model removes that dampening effect, so that if the back of your car starts to go one way, and you overcorrect, it'll whip around in the opposite direction and you'll wind up either spinning out, or needing a change of underwear (possibly both).