Kinect Star Wars delayed

On the OXM website it has just come on that this game has been delayed until sometime next year. It's so the game can reach it's full potential which to me sounds like the game was rubbish but to be honest it looked rubbish anyway. But i would have still got it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It looks horrible. I wouldn't touch it personally.

this is what is on the website to save you looking it is on about the game and console.

Previously listed for release in "holiday 2011," both have now been pushed back, presumably to next year although no new date has been given. Speaking exclusively to OXM, Microsoft said the delay was in order to achieve the game's "full potential."

podracing looks good.

There gonna have to delay it for about a year for it to turn out any good looking.

The game looks horrible.

this is one game im not even going to try.a game on rails which you just stand there and swing your arms about seems like a step back from the first kinect games.if they gave this game free movement then it could potentially be the best game ever made.

Not a big deal, doubt many here will be disappointed :P

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

It looks horrible. I wouldn't touch it personally.

[/quote]Not even the looks, it plays horrible. I'm not even trying to bash the Kinect just my honest opinion.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I am not surprised. That game looked completely unpolished during its E3 showcase.

I'm sure were all crushed.