Kinect Sports Rivals Avatar

Hello,

I just chatted with support for quite a while, tried a few things, then removed my account from my Xbox One, un-installed Kinect Sports Rivals, rebooted my Xbox One and re-installed Kinect Sports Rivals and STILL cannot change or FIX my Avatar!  It looks nothing like me and the selection boxes SUCK which is why I am in this predicament in the first place.  I though when I was creating my Avatar I had the "Change or Edit" selected when in fact it was "Start or Play" so my Avatar isn't even close to what I look like and it doesn't seem ANYONE with Microsoft knows how to fix it.  I would GREATLY appreciate any help in getting this fixed ASAP as I have yet to play since my Avatar is jacked up.

Thank You In Advance,

Tony

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 385 Applies to:

Go to My Games & Apps, select Games, then highlight Kinect Sports Rivals. Press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and choose Manage Game. On the right-hand side select the save file with your Gamertag on it. Press Menu and select delete. This will delete all save data for your profile for the game. You'll lose all progress you've made so far, but it does not seem like you have perhaps made that much because of this Avatar issue.

When you start up the game again you should be forced to remake your Avatar.

Let us know how you get on.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yep, I did this a few times (for getting the achievements) but Maxen13's suggestion is spot on. Delete the save game of Kinect Sports Rivals and then simply load the game again.

No need to uninstall the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry took me so long to get back to y'all, life... Ok, Maxen13, SO unfortunately, it didn't work. I deleted my gamer profile exactly as you described after I uninstalled the game.  Matter of fact I've done it more than a few times since I first saw your post on here, I've tried rebooting after each attempt to no avail.  Bazajaytee: I don't have ANY saved game info, as I have not played since it *** up my Avatar, so there is no saved game to delete, all I could do was try what Maxon13 said and as I stated previously, I tried numerous times to no avail.

I appreciate y'all replying and trying to help.

Tony

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem and this worked for me.

What you might need to do though to create save data is to do the first race. Once you have done this, you should have save data to delete. When you delete it in the way maxen described make sure you select "Delete Everywhere".

Once I did this, it let me create my avatar again. (Mine didn't look like me either!)

Sorry this didn't help.