Kinect Sesame Street Season 2 DLC not working

Hi there,

I downloaded season 2 of this game. On my account management/download history it's titled "Season 2 Content".

Yet, when I try to play it in the Kinect Sesame Street App, it says I cannot play any of the episodes, because it still requires to be purchased, at a price of 400 MSP per episode. Please help.

Thanks,

- TSG Dwaggie

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please try deleting from your hdd then re downloading. as it sounds like this file has become incomplete or corrupted a simple re install should fix the problem.

If the problem persists please contact xbox official support by clicking the link here > support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has been an ongoing issue with the app. It has affected both those who own Season 1 and those who do not. I went through this myself recently and the big guns at tech support seemed to have corrected the issue - though apparently not for everyone.

Look in your storage device where the Kinect Sesame TV data is stored and verify if the season pass data downloaded correctly. If correct it should end with something like "S2 Mar13" where "Mar13" will actually reference the month you bought the pass. If it has "S1" then you need to contact 1-800-4MY-XBOX and work with support.

In the meantime, you can:

- Clear your system cache, delete the app and pass data, and restart your xbox then redownload both from your purchase history.

- Delete your profile from the console and then redownload it.

These are steps that the first level of support often suggest, so if you try them first you can tell them that when you speak with them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.