Kinect Labs

Who ever has Kinect download you can get it now here http://xbx.lv/inAy5t

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't like Kinect very much but the presentation today was good I have to admit.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thanks for the heads up

Should be called #KinectE3 lol.......mostly every game or every game was Kinect Enabled.....loving what they doing to Kinect

It is so fun!!

they're silly

Kinect Me = No where near as good as it seemed during the demo at e3, my character looks nothing like me and the clothes usually do not render properly.

Googly Eyes = Pretty funny. Pretty much the same thing as Build A Buddy except you can only put googly eyes on your object. I also love the song that plays for some reason lol

Build A Buddy = Also got a kick out of it. The scanning is a bit better. My little brother seemed to love it.

the Kinect me scanned my clothes damn near perfect i was abit amazed by it.

It is currently in my download queue, i will let you know my opinion once it is downloaded.

Dont have kinect but plan on getting sometime this month, was planning on doing this before e3 just wanted to make sure they werent coming out with a cheaper verison. Anyways since you can scan in objects wont it take away $ from the avatar marketplace? Or am I not understanding the concept

the scanned objects are only viewable in the apps