Kinect Game: what to get?!

I am really looking to get another Kinect Game considering I have not really bought very many. However, I have all the kinect sports games, and I don't really care for any of the Dance Central games, Child Of Eden, The Gunstringer, any of the kinect joy ride games either. In your own opinion, what do you guys feel was the best kinect game that you bought in regards to lasting appeal and how fun it is?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Right now, I would say : Tiger Woods 13 Masters Edition. It has full voice and motion support. Forza 4 as it offers an interesting addition via Kinect  (if your using a wheel and select the in-car view) which is the ability to look into the corners as your turning...very beneficial.

This is a very, very tough question to answer particularly with how limited your original post is.

Since I don't own a Kinect (and never will) and based on what games your looking for, Id say Rise of Nightmares might be something worth your time.

Although considering it got some terrible reviews I doubt it.

Goodluck!

I'd suggest try out The Gunstringer. I had a fun time playing it when I tried it out. It also comes with a free game, Fruit Ninja Kinect and I would suggest that 100%. :-)

I would suggest Gunstringer as well, but OP stated he/she didn't care for it.

-

I also would suggest Disneyland Adventures, Powerup Heroes, or Raving Rabbids. All pretty fun games.

-

Also, try out the trial for Diabolical Pitch, I found it quite entertaining.

[quote user="Johnny Sinister"]

I would suggest Gunstringer as well, but OP stated he/she didn't care for it.

-

I also would suggest Disneyland Adventures, Powerup Heroes, or Raving Rabbids. All pretty fun games.

-

Also, try out the trial for Diabolical Pitch, I found it quite entertaining.

[/quote]Speaking of Disneyland Adventures, how fun is it? My 2 year old nephew is visiting, and he LOVES Mickey Mouse. Would the game be good for him? Would it track someone so young? 

I was considering it, but not sure.

i am going to get gunslinger when i buy kinect with its fruit ninja code. i have child of eden this guy who started the thread says he don't care for it, you can play child of eden with kinect or a controller and it is a quality game.

even though i chastised saying i didn't like the gunslinger i am curious to know how good it is?! considering after you beat the single player and play co-op and unlock everything what else is left? also, would Disneyland Adventures really grab my attention if i am 19 years old?

The Kinect has fallen behind for awhile,but Microsoft is willing to take huge losses to eventually make it a success.EA and Ubi Soft had both made deals with Microsoft to include some form of Kinect support for their games,like Madden '12 and the new Ghost Recon games from Ubi Soft.Also Bethesda has just released Kinect support for Sky Rim in the form of verbal Dragon Shouts.back to the topic of full Kinect games try Rise of Nightmares it is a cool game,and if you wait you can get Steel Battalion,and Ryse. Look up Eternal Champions Challenge from the Darkside on You Tube,you will want an exclusive reboot for Xbox 720! just write to SEGA.

If you like diseny. there is a disenyland game.  I want to get it. But I haved not get around to get it yet. And gunstringer is another one as one pointed out.  But i wouldn't get it just for fruit ninja kinect. Even thought it a fun game itself too.