Killstreaks for mw3.

If the makers of Mw3 are going back to cod 4 basics with a more gun on gun feeling, then I would prefer it if they would go back to basics with the killstreaks. 

1.  A simple Uav or counter uav at 3 kills.

2.  An airstrike or mortar strike at 5.

3.  A helicopter or wart-hog support at 7.  Note the warthog will fly around the map not hover like the harrier of mw2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also 55 to prestige please.  With just 10 prestiges.

you think theyre really going to go back to COD 4?  This is COD, IW/Sledge/Raven are going to try and stick just as many if not more gimmicks as BO into MW 3.  

From what it looks like they are going back to basics for mw3, but we will just have to wait and see.  It would be great to see a basic call of duty game with no gimmicks that make the average player great.  I know killstreaks will never go away, but a simple system would work again.  

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

you think theyre really going to go back to COD 4?  This is COD, IW/Sledge/Raven are going to try and stick just as many if not more gimmicks as BO into MW 3.  

[/quote]

It's a fact they're going back to cod4 style gameplay. 402 said in an interview over twitter that they are nerfing the air support and kill streaks to put the focus back on the gun play. They realized all the gimmicks in mw2 took away from the core gameplay and are removing them.

Less is more when it comes to killstreaks.

There's no nuke, be happy about that.

[quote user="KilroyJenkinz"]

There's no nuke, be happy about that.

[/quote]

attack kittens

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

Less is more when it comes to killstreaks.

[/quote]

pretty much, atleast they admit they fu*cked up

There will be a big variety of KSRs, which is cool by me, just have them balanced and not too OPd. I also heard Raven is not on the game build at all, its all Sledge and IW (I think 402 tweet said it).