Killstreak rewards complete info

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nice change of pace there.  Glad I didn't see a nuke there.

Cheers for the info

dont like the idea of pavelow and ac-130, i think they will break up the action too much and encourage camping...and you should not have to equip yourself for the sake of shooting down a chopper etc...the game should encourage you to choose whatever loadout you prefer.

[quote user="orion796"]

dont like the idea of pavelow and ac-130, i think they will break up the action too much and encourage camping...and you should not have to equip yourself for the sake of shooting down a chopper etc...the game should encourage you to choose whatever loadout you prefer.

[/quote]

I agree with this. These types of killstreaks really disrupt the flow of the game. If they are gonna do killstreaks, the least they could do is not make them to where people benefit from trying to get them more than they do from just trying to win.

Oh they have a nuke but it doesn't end the game it just kills everyone whos on the map and re spawn..

[quote user="orion796"]

[/quote]

And I guess you are the solo player I see in HQ all the time that just goes for kills instead of helping your team.  You know if you actually play with some friends, it's easy to discuss with one another on who should at least run with anti air guns for those type of cases.  But like I said above, I'm sure you just play solo majority of the time.