Kills

what's up guys I'm new to the series and I am loving it so far. I just wanted to know is there different ways to kill people in multiplayer?

for example do i press certain buttons? or do i just press X. The reason I ask is because I see people get a lot of points for there kills and i just always get 100 points....

thanks for your responses

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

normal kills are worth 100

~

you can get more points if you do it while hiden, with a gun, poison, whitout him noticing you, and so and so :P

~

but yeah you can only kill with X and stunt them with B

This game rewards a more stealthy approach.  I have been top in games of deathmatch and wanted with around 6 to 8 kills where some with up to 15 kills were far lower on the leaderboard becouse they were just running, climbing and jumping round everywhere.

100 is the base score for a kill before any bonuses are added. These bonuses are for silent kills, killing from a hidden position etc. If you look at your targets portrait, to the right of it in one of the blue segments it will tell you your "stealth state". While walking around, try to keep this to at least "discret".

When you spot your target, try and manouvre yourself into a position where you can assassinate them from a hidden position like a crowd or haystack.

I cant remember exactly how to navigate to it, but under one of the tabs in the menu there is a help file giving tips for each game mode and also a list of all the kill bonuses there are.

I am by no means an expert, I have had ny a&& handed to me by by a number of very skilled players, some of whom I hope will post and give you some better info.

DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO THE DAMN INTRO SESSIONS!!??!?!!?! I'VE SEEN THIS A LOT ON HERE AND MY ONLY ANSWER IS TO GET BETTER AND FIGURE THE FUC|<ING THING OUT FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

only X skills and only B stuns. you can use abilities to kill like poison or the gun and that will be either RB or LB depending on which one you put it on. but if you are only getting 100 points a kill you need to be more stealthy while approaching a target.

multiplayer is very addicting

Yeah its ry addicting, I have been a fan of the series since the start, but I couldnt give a damn about the singleplayer anymore, just the same old. The multiplayer on the other hand is awesome!

I tend to run 1st place quite often in any team-based session and in Corruption. It's quite fun and quite easy, especially if you have some playtime in AC:B's multiplayer or in the campaign. Just pay close attention, listen carefully, use the right combination of abilities, stay stealthy, and kill kill KILL!

This particular part of the game isn't about the uber 1337 kill/death ratio people boast about in other games.

___

Saw plenty of people go 10-14 and with 7500+ points in a session thus finishing first. Play the tutorial a few times and get the hang of it, before venturing into onlineplay. The crowds are there for your use, just remember there are other's that are stalking you while you are stalking your own target.

[quote]This particular part of the game isn't about the uber 1337 kill/death ratio people boast about in other games.

[/quote]

This has to be my favorite part about this games multiplayer.  Well that and its incredibly balanced with all of its abilities.  By far one of the most well thought out multiplayer games of the current generation.

[quote user="RWTrojan08"]

multiplayer is very addicting

[/quote]

Agree!