Killing the Director

Please post your best strategy for killing the director on Call of the Dead. I having a lot of issues. I've looked at multiple guides on the internet and still can't seem to make any of them work for me. I was playing with a few of my buddies in co op last weekend and we came really close to killing him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Firstly DO IT SOLO. George's health really seems to sky rocket when you play co-op.

The way I did it (although there is an element of luck to this) was to keep restarting the game until the mystery box spawns in front of the lighthouse, play until you build up 6-8000 points, then use the mystey box and  pray that you get a powerful weapon (I got the ray gun - but can be done with just an M14 if you're patient enough)

Once you get a decent weapon you need to create a crawler, then just pummel george with your guns.

It took me:

2 x Full rayguns (thank god for max ammo)

1 x Death Machine

1 x Full China Lake

1 x Full Crossbow

and a couple of magazines from a Galil (none of these weapons were Pack-a-punched)

[quote user="An Xbox God"]

Please post your best strategy for killing the director on Call of the Dead. I having a lot of issues. I've looked at multiple guides on the internet and still can't seem to make any of them work for me. I was playing with a few of my buddies in co op last weekend and we came really close to killing him.

[/quote]

Solo- Put every Death Machine you get into him(if possible)

Go to the box and hopefully you manage to get the Scavenger, if you do after you have put an entire Death Machine into him, or maybe two it will only take a few rounds to finish him off!

With the upgraded Scavenger alone(no death machine) it will take about 20 rounds and he should go down.

I have killed him so much now, whenever I see a max ammo, I will try to dump all my existing ammo into him before it goes away. I hate George and try and kill him whenever I can.

And he gives you free perks

Good Luck!

If you are trying to get the achievement then follow what the other people said but it doesn't actually kill him. I was extremely disappointed the first time I "killed" him because he just came back 3 rounds later. It is better if someone has the upgraded VR11 to just send him back to the water.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

If you are trying to get the achievement then follow what the other people said but it doesn't actually kill him. I was extremely disappointed the first time I "killed" him because he just came back 3 rounds later. It is better if someone has the upgraded VR11 to just send him back to the water.

[/quote]

I was told a few times if you use the VR to send him back to the water you dont get the achievement.

Yeah you don't. I was saying that in the instance they already had it. I wish there was some way to make him go away for good.

interested.

wow, sory bout the double post, but the new forums apear to be having some issues. Wont let me correct/delet/edit or do anything with the "interested" post lol.  Anyways, here is the real post: <BR><BR>I have been in games where we have killed George a few times. I have never tried killing him solo. Overall I see it as kind of a waste unless you are trying for the achievements or the DG2.  Otherwise ur better off just VR-11'ing him.

Killing him is really just a big waste of ammo. In 3-4 player co-op you can expect to empty at least 2 full rayguns, plus allot of scavenger and other weapons into him.  If you don't want to waste all your ammo, just shoot everything from the magic box into him.

Also, killed him in the water last night (water near the back foghorns near sickle/speed) and the game glitched and teleported the Perk and DG2 pickups all the way across the map to Quick revive, no one was able to get them fast enough and they disappeared. My team mates and I discussed it and our working theory was that it had something to do with killing him in the water, BUT we killed him as the exact same time that the bear appeared in the magic box and the girl laughed, so maybe the box moving at the same time he died had something to do with it.

and it apears that there is no way to make page breaks anymore either.

Get jug and get the sickle take him into the water and just keep hitting him. when you freeze he will hit u and knock the ice off. For some reason he almost never hits you. works best with 4 people doing this. takes about 5 minutes and you don't waste ammo