killer joe on xbox movie not working

Settled down to watch a movie on Xbox movies, as I've done many many times before, but this time the movie will just not play correctly. The movie is killer Joe,  The movie starts  OK,  but within seconds it starts to buffer, then play for a few seconds, then buffer, then play, then buffer on and on. After watching about five mins, I gave up! I've rebooted and restarted my hub over ten times without success. All other movie streaming works fine as per usual, just not this movie. I've contacted support - waited about 40 mins for an agent and was cut off half way through chat for some reason? My internet connection is absolutely fine, I'm even watching a HD movie on the Xbox now through netflix, without any issues. This has ruined my evening and wasted my time and money - this is clearly an issue with this movie. I just want my points refunded now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there, Fasted100. Unfortunately we can't help with any billing issues here in the forums. You'd need to get in touch with phone support for assistance with that. However, if you'd like to troubleshoot your connection issue I'd be happy to help. Just let me know if you'd like to do that ans we can get started. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi I am having exactly the same issue - I can connect fine to other streaming services but I am having a problem with Killer Jo and the problems are always in the same place - firstly at the beginning when someone gets out of the car. I am waiting for the support team now to explain the issue.

This is a huge confidence problem though as in future if I cannot rely on this service will head out to my local rental store rather than waste an hour and a half trying to get it to work....

Sorry this didn't help.

Craftycoff, to do support via this forum, it's best to create a new thread in this forum as your problem could be different than the original poster's problem. That being said, for this troublesome purchase, have a chat with an Xbox LIVE Billing Agent who may be able to help: Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 (in the US or Canada) or 0800 587 1102 for the UK, or (faster)

go to http://xbox.com and sign in then go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#2:0 (replace the red US with your country code if you do not live in the US, e.g., CA for Canada or GB for the UK)

Sorry this didn't help.