Killer Is Dead "Smooth Operator" DLC pack

Hey guys, I know this is probably just a small matter but I still feel that some insight should be provided! I had recently purchased the "Killer Is Dead" game over the games on demand and upon completing it, I then heard about a small downloadable pack included within all games bought new or on release called the "smooth operator" pack. Searching through the marketplace and forums, I have heard no mention as to whether this will hit the marketplace or if it was given through the online manual that is provided through your site (I had heard that the code was provided on the back of the manual) but have yet to see any advice. After paying £50 for the game which is just over what I would normally see in my nearest GAME and with it being a completely new copy. I feel like the pack should be provided with all online retail prices or at least to be provided over the marketplace in which I would still happily pay a small price! I really hope I can get any sort of feedback from you guys and thank you so much should it be given!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Hi,

This add-on DLC was only included with the initial shipments of this game and only in the boxed form. When DLC is included with a digital/downloadable purchase you would see that noted by clicking the "Description" on Xbox.com or reading the description on the right hand side if you purchase it on the Xbox 360 console. It's up to the game developer to include extra content on the marketplace. You'll need to contact the developer which can be reached here.

Microsoft doesn't control what the developer chooses to offer with their games on demand title. Sometimes, content included inside of the game is made available after a certain period of time on marketplaces that this game is on. But again, for that information and intent you'll need to reach out to the game's publisher/developer. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.