Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate edition - Threw away code so I can't register

Title sums it up. I used the code that game with the box/pins to download the game and assumed I was done with it. I know it popped up bing with a site to register but I figured I would do that later. I had no idea I needed the download code again to register. Now I am unable to register and there for unable to earn any more pins which is very upsetting. I have tried talking to xbox and microsoft store support over the phone but they have been no help so far. If any one has any ideas I would really appreciate it! Thanks all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there Lupos!

That's unlucky that you threw the code away. As far as i'm aware, there's nothing that can be done to recover the codes since they have been thrown away. I'm sorry to give you disappointing news! :(

-Eden0032

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is weak sauce.  We've never needed to use the code for anything after redeeming the code in the first place and there was no indication that we should have saved the code for registering.  MS should be able to look this up by download/redemption history.  They know I already downloaded WP8 Halo Spartan Assault when buying the Xbox One version, they should be able to automatically associate my Pin Ultimate Edition download.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to clarify, I have the same issue and am trying to figure out how I can register as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Fun fact for anyone else who can't register... I realized they only seem to do client side validation on that form. I was looking to mess with the JS to subvert it but first to test I just entered a BS 25 digit code and it went through without error. I've no idea if that will come back to bite me later but it's more progress than MS has been able to provide me.

Sorry this didn't help.