Killer Instinct for free on Xbox One

so who else got the email that they are getting all the characters on Killer Instinct for free on X1 when it launches?? Must say It's a pleasent surprise. Two free games now on launch for me :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After seeing this thread I checked my email and apparently I am getting a free xbox one. The email is from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am either really lucky or about to fall victim to a phishing scam

Really poor that they plan on charging some people extra for the full game.

Yup me too - result on a crappy day!

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

After seeing this thread I checked my email and apparently I am getting a free xbox one. The email is from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am either really lucky or about to fall victim to a phishing scam

[/quote]

Wow, talk about extra lucky. It's legit stuff dude. I've only seen 1 other person claim they are getting a free X1. Congrats!

vDeacon is getting a xbox one like 5 games and a year of gold

If anyone else won a free console and need help getting it call this number 18664254709. If you call the number in the email, those people are useless. @xboxsupport gave me the number on twitter

I got the email for a free game as well.  Technically, it's not free since I have to buy an Xbox One in order to play it.  (Sorry... had to do it)

Are you guys rewards members?  I think it might have been through that but only open to North America.

It's not from the Rewards program.

I got it. If anyone wants it for when the time comes, PM and I'll give it you when I get the full instructions.