Sentry Gun 1.63

Mortar Team  .55

Valkyrie Rockets .98

Attack Helicopter 1.72

Rolling Thunder 2.32

Chopper Gunner 3.92

Gunship  4.07

Dogs 5.92

Looking at other peoples stats, they seem very close to mine.  I play Ground War almost exclusively so I have lots of targets and know all the spawn points.  The kill streaks seem very weak to me...except for the dogs which have better armor and weapons than I do apparently.  And the RXD leaves you vulnerable almost to the point of negating its value.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mortar Team should have been a 5 killstreak with Napalm at 6. Don't know why they never swapped it.

Also, the Counter-Spy Plane is the most efficient/effective killstreak.

Agreed on the Counter Spy Plane.  I use it alot.  And I also shoot alot of them down.  They are very annoying.

What do the numbers mean?

Well I'm bored and I'm pretty sure my Gunship K/D is ridiculous, so I'll calculate it now:

-Gunship - 115.0

-Chopper Gunner - 19.2

-Napalm - 14.7

-Attack Heli - 4.2

-Dogs - 11.3

-Sentry - 5.8

-Valkyrie - 12.9

-Mortar - 7.1

-Rolling Thunder - 6.6

-RC-XD - 0.3   (Figures...die by ****ot killstreaks only)

-Grim Reaper - 2.0

-Death Machine - 0.9

----

Yeppes...115 K/D with the Gunship. 4713 kills to 41 deaths (lol).

The BlackBird is perhaps on the best but even that fears the CSP. Nothing is worse than getting to that beloved SR-71 then using it only to hear "Enemy is jamming our radars."

[quote user="Ondu Kinuta"]

The BlackBird is perhaps on the best but even that fears the CSP. Nothing is worse than getting to that beloved SR-71 then using it only to hear "Enemy is jamming our radars."

[/quote]

I love to watch the scoreboard and when someone is at around 6-0 I will save my Counter spy planes just in case they have SR-71 killstreak set. I like to always keep one til the end, just in case.

[quote user="SILKYJJ"]I love to watch the scoreboard and when someone is at around 6-0 I will save my Counter spy planes just in case they have SR-71 killstreak set. I like to always keep one til the end, just in case[/quote]

I dont know you but I like your style =D.

Unless the other team has multiple counter spy planes stacked the Blackbird is easily the best killstreak. If someone on the other team calls in a CSP when I put up a blackbird it lasts 10 seconds max, that's still 30 seconds of super easy mode for the whole team which usually results in a teammate getting another blackbird.

I stopped using things like the chopper gunner when they started getting shot down before I even get to start firing. 

My numbers are not k/d but the number of kills I get with each use average.

From my experience playing, when the other team or any team for that matter has the SR-71 up I find that people begin to play recklessly and are easy kills. I LIKE when you know where I am coming from, go ahead and watch that corner I am about to run around, I know you will be watching it.

Also as soon as you see those little arrows you will watch that little box more often then not, and for an average, or below average player that equates to a death!. I can't tell you how many kills I end up getting when the other team has a Blackbird up and they are running around like freaks.