Kill Confirmed [Genius!]

Has anyone else tried Kill Confirm? It is a ton of fun. I love it. And super easy way to rank up. But it is VERY fast paced lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My fav mode...

It is so much fun!!!  I absolutely love going back and grabbing the tags that campers leave and denying their kills!

Havent played it yet,gonna have to give it try tonight.

The only problem I have with KC is that people for some reason don't have a clue how the game mode works. I've had team mates and enemies completely negate the tags that need to be picked up. They'll walk right by them.

And this game mode was supposed to prevent camping? I've seen more camping in KC than regular TDM because no one wants their tags to be taken.

yeah it's a nice twist on tdm but i see the majority of players running around getting kills but never confirming them which is fine by me because that leave those tags for me.

also they need to fix the spawning, way too often i get spawned directly beside a enemy pretty much in every game mode

It is a nice addition.  Though it is frustration sometimes, for example, last night I dropped one predator missle and was lucky enough to kill 5 guys, but nobody was able to get over to the tags in time.    

I don't mind them not getting the tags, because I always do. So more points for me :)

Yeah it's a lot of fun.  Create a fast class and rack up those points.

Its my favorite mode so far.  Well that and Team Defender.  

It's an awesome game mode, my favorite by far because if you camp you lose.